Races

Friday, May 18, 2012

Garbage Juice

I was grouchy yesterday and I had someone snidely say to me, "Wow, Suzy... think it's time for a run?" Ha HA... hilarious, eh? Clown. But you know what? I'm glad that that was the only option. There are so many outlets out there, most of which don't exactly promote health. And for people who have no outlet...well, their stress is burbling inside of them like green garbage juice--it leaks out eventually.

 My boys take the garbage out for me, and one time one of the bags was leaking or something. They came bursting back through the front door freaking out because the garbage squirted "garbage juice" all over them. I'd freak out too! And then I remember one time last summer I was running behind a garbage truck and there must have been a river-full of dead fish in its box, as the road was all wet with stench, cooking in the sun. It took everything in me not to hurl.

 I'm not perfect. I have my share of burbling green garbage juice! I'm just glad that I am able to run most of it out. And if any of it accidentally gets onto some cheeky bystanders, then all the better!


No comments:

Post a Comment