Races

Monday, November 3, 2014

Mileage Monday

My goal was to hit at least 60 miles this week with the incorporation of a 15-20 miler on the weekend, but we ran out of time and all I could swing was a medium long run each on Saturday and Sunday. I did manage to hit 70 total miles for the week, though, which pleases me to no end.

Monday- 7 miles on the therapymill while Callum napped.

Tuesday- 8 miles on the therapymill during Callum's nap and then 5 more miles at night (I knew I would need a double run day if I wanted to hit the high miles).

Wednesday- 8 more miles on the MF treadmill. I really need to get outside soon.

Thursday- Andrew came home to work so while Callum slept, I took off for 10 miles in the rain and wind. It could have been raining sasquatch dicks and it would have been better than the treadmill.

Friday- 7 miles on the treadmill AGAIN, but I'm anticipating some outside mileage this weekend.

Saturday- I headed outside for 12 miles when Andrew got home from work. I had to get my run in while Callum's belly was full and then when I got home Andrew went for his shorter run. We managed to squeeze them both in before heading to his parents' house for drinks and appies.

Sunday- Callum woke up at whatthefuck o'clock so I went out for 13 miles once I got him down for a nap...at 7:30am. Unreal.

Andrew and I booked a room in Seattle for the night before the marathon but I'm realizing with each passing day that Callum is not going to take a bottle. He's only 8 months old so he still needs breast milk or formula, yet whenever I give him formula he literally gags himself silly. Not really sure what to do about that. We have 27 days to figure it out. He's really lucky he's so cute.



1 comment:

  1. maybe he just doesn't like the bottle...try putting breast milk in the bottle or switching nipples (on the bottle - not your boob) - Bonnie

    ReplyDelete